Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour Saturday 3.30pm – Sunset
June 26 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm$25
- Taste 10 different Pioneer brews during your 2 hour session – 10 x 140ml tasters.
- Learn how beer is made
- Become a more personally aware Australian beer consumer – not all beer is the same. #askforindiebeer
- Takeaway and merchandise sales are available
- Wine, Cider & Soft Drinks will be provided for non-beer drinkers – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Designated drivers will receive a take-home Beer 4-pack to enjoy another time – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Children under 18 years do not require a ticket. Please add a note to your booking if children will be attending with you.
- If the tap house is not at capacity for the next session you are welcome to remain in the tap house; should the next session be fully booked we would love to have you remain and move to sit outside near one our fire buckets.
Conditions of Entry
TO MEET OUR OBLIGATIONS AND TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY, ALL VISITORS ARE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
- Provision of full name and mobile number when booking and QR code sign in on arrival
- Show no obvious cold or flu-like symptoms
- Agree to practise good hygiene and social distancing whilst on-premises
- Support our temporary venue capacity limits
- Not be in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Adhere to our regular house policies