- This event has passed.
Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour Saturday 2pm – 4pm
July 25, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
- Taste over 10 different Pioneer brews during your 2 hour session
- Learn how beer are made
- Become a more aware Australian beer consumer – not all beer is the same. #askforindiebeer
- Takeaway and merchandise sales are available
- Wine, Cider & Soft Drinks will be provided for non-beer drinkers – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Drink responsibility; Designated drivers will receive a take-home tasting pack to enjoy another time – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- If the tap house is not at capacity for the next session you are welcome to remain in the tap house; should the next session be fully booked we would love to have you remain and move to sit around the fire buckets outside.
Conditions of Entry
TO MEET OUR OBLIGATIONS AND TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY, ALL VISITORS ARE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
- Provision of full name and mobile number when booking and confirmation on arrival
- Show no obvious cold or flu-like symptoms
- Agree to practise good hygiene and social distancing whilst on-premises
- Support our temporary venue capacity limits
- Agree to remain seated while enjoying a beverage
- Understand we can only seat up to 10 guests to a table
- Not be in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Adhere to our regular house policies