- Taste 10 different Pioneer brews during your 2 hour session – 10 x 140ml tasters.
- Learn how we make our beers as you are lead through the brewing process by one of the brewing team.
- Become a more personally aware Australian beer consumer – not all beer is the same. #askforindiebeer
- Takeaway and merchandise sales are available
- Wine, Cider & Soft Drinks will be provided for non-beer drinkers – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Designated drivers will receive a take-home Beer 4-pack of our core range to enjoy another time – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Children under 18 years do not require a ticket. Please add a note to your booking if children will be attending with you.
- If the tap house is not at capacity for the next session you are welcome to remain in the tap house; should the next session be fully booked we would love to have you remain and move to an outside table.
- We are dog friendly how ever, please note the below.
“Frankie” our brewery dog is a very active Chocolate Labrador and can be very playful with other dogs. We ask that you please keep your dog on a leash at all times. If you have a dog that barks a lot, unfortunately, we will ask that the dog remain outside in respect for the other patrons.
Conditions of Entry
TO MEET OUR OBLIGATIONS AND TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY, ALL VISITORS ARE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
- Show no obvious cold or flu-like symptoms
- Agree to practice good hygiene and social distancing whilst on-premises
- Support our temporary venue capacity limits
- Not be in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Adhere to our regular house policies