- Your visit will commence with arriving around 12noon, settle horses and then BBQ lunch and then from 1pm move into a beer tasting and tour session.
- Taste over 10 different Pioneer brews during your session
- Learn how beer is made and Pioneer’s approach to beer production.
- Become a move aware Australian beer consumer – not all beer is the same. #askforindiebeer
- Takeaway and merch sales are available along with a range of Central West locally made products.
- Wine, Cider & Soft Drinks will be provided for non-beer drinkers – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Drink responsibility; Designated drivers will receive a take-home tasting pack to enjoy another time – A Tasting ticket is still required.
Conditions of Entry
TO MEET OUR OBLIGATIONS AND TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY, ALL VISITORS ARE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
- Provision of full name and mobile number when booking and confirmation on arrival
- Show no obvious cold or flu-like symptoms
- Agree to practise good hygiene and social distancing whilst on-premises
- Support our temporary venue capacity limits
- Agree to remain seated while enjoying a beverage when inside the tap house, Outside near the fire buckets you are able to stand/move around.
- Understand we can only seat up to 10 guests to a table
- Not be in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Adhere to our regular house policies