« All Events
Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour Saturday 11th February 3.30pm until 5:30pm
February 11 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm $27
- Taste 10 different Pioneer brews during your 2 hour session – 10 x 140ml tasters.
- Learn how we make our beers as you are lead through the brewing process by one of the brewing team.
- Become a more personally aware Australian beer consumer – not all beer is the same. #askforindiebeer
- Takeaway and merchandise sales are available
- Wine, Cider & Soft Drinks will be provided for non-beer drinkers – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Designated drivers will receive a take-home Beer 4-pack of our core range to enjoy another time – A Tasting ticket is still required.
- Children under 18 years do not require a ticket. Please add a note to your booking if children will be attending with you.
- If the tap house is not at capacity for the next session you are welcome to remain in the tap house; should the next session be fully booked we would love to have you remain and move to an outside table.
- We are dog friendly how ever, please note the below.
We ask that you please keep your dog on a leash at all times. If you have a dog that barks a lot, unfortunately, we will ask that the dog remain outside in respect for the other patrons.